What does this study include?
- Streaming access to the 6-week course videos
- Five videos per week
- Access to the digital workbook, including original artwork.
- Downloadable worksheets and summary mind maps
- Access the Made to Create Community group
- February 2023 Launch only: opportunity to participate in Live Weekly teaching and discussions online
What to expect
There are six weeks of study for this series. Each week contains five short videos and five self-study lessons.
Weekly live sessions
Join us live via Zoom as we work through the study together.
- Starting on Monday 6 February, 2023
- Weekly live sessions on Mondays from 19h30 to 20h30 SATS
- 30 minutes of teaching followed by group discussion and questions
- Recorded for you if you are not able to make it
- Bonus closing session on 6 March 2023 with testimonies and next steps
If you are doing the study with a group
You are welcome to join our weekly live sessions or run your own in your usual meeting time. Though there is no formula for a Bible Study group session, one way to run the session would be:
- Start off in prayer (5 minutes)
- Discuss the previous week’s self-study, there are question prompts for you (5-10 minutes)
- Watch the video lessons for the week (20 minutes)
- Discuss the video lesson, discussion guidelines are provided (10-30 minutes)
- Pray (10-30 minutes)
After your group session, there are five days of self-study for you to dive into.
If you are doing the study alone
You can watch the videos for the week all at once, or over five days, along with your self-study work.
Each self-study lesson comprises:
- An anchor passage and additional scripture references
- Illustrative stories
- Points for reflection
- A creative exercise
The videos and lessons are house on our secure portal to which you’ll get access once you purchase the course. You’ll also find optional resources such as downloadable worksheets, links to podcasts, books, articles, and sermons, should you wish to dive deeper into any topics.